When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Flovers Flower Shop and/or JKS, LLC established at Avenida San Patricio 778, Urbanización Las Lomas, San Juan, PR 00921.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Puerto Rico.
- Device means any device that can access the Online Store, such as a computer, cell phone, digital tablet or Smart TV.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, particularly the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism that allows Internet users control the tracking of their online data from activities on websites.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to access in part or entirely to the Online Store or Web Platform.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third Party Social Media Service means any website or social media website through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The Website, Online Store or Web Platform refers to Flovers Flower Shop, accessible from [ https://floverspr.com ] and/or [ https://floverspr.shop ]
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
SECTION 1 - COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email or Email.
- Name and surname.
- Phone number.
- Physical and/or Postal Address.
- Usage Data.
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include anonymous information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, time and date. of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other technical diagnostic data.
When you access the Service via a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, your mobile device's IP address, your operating system , the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, visit [http://www.allaboutcookies.org] .
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
SECTION 2 - TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website-related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here:
- All About Cookies by All About Cookies (in English). [ https://allaboutcookies.org ] .
We use Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- All About Cookies by All About Cookies (in English). [ https://allaboutcookies.org ] .
We use Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary/Essential Cookies.
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services to you.
- Cookies Policy / Cookies Acceptance Notice.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
- Functionality Cookies.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to give you a more personal experience and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Third parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is generally linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new functions of the website to see how our users react.
SECTION 3 - USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, fulfillment and performance of the purchase contract for the products, items or services that you have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as automatic notifications from a mobile application about updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you with: news, sending newsletters or email offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or complete a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar procedure, in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience. .
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Networking Service, your contacts on the Third Party Social Networking Service may see your name, profile, images, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
SECTION 4 - RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or when We are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
SECTION 5 - TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operational offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in good faith when it believes that this action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information about the processing of your personal data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. These third party providers collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses anonymously collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information about Google's privacy practices, visit the Google Terms and Privacy web page:
SECTION 7 - PAYMENT PROCESSES
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
SECTION 8 - USE, PERFORMANCES AND MISCELLANEOUS
We may use third party service providers to provide better improvement of our service.
We use an invisible captcha service called reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google. The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from you and your device for security purposes.
Information Collected: No.
SECTION 9 - SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms you fill out on our Service, the preferences you express or provide through our Service, or your purchases on our Service.
- Indirectly from you. For example, by observing your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from you. For example, through cookies that we or our service providers install on your device while you browse our service.
- From service providers. For example, third party providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third party providers for payment processing, or other third party providers we use to provide you with the Service.
- Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and are not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please see the "Use of your personal data" section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the past twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: Commercial information.
- Category C: Internet or other similar network activity.
When we disclose personal information for business or commercial purposes, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performance of the contract.
SECTION 10 - SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As currently defined, "sell" and "sale" means to sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, by electronic or other means, personal information from a consumer by the business to a third party in exchange for valuable consideration.
Under no circumstances will We sell your information to any third party.
SECTION 11 – SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store; You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: [ https://www.shopify.com/es/legal/privacy ] . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site; You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: [ https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ ] . You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: [ https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ] .
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
Percentage of personal information
We may share your personal information identified in the categories above with the following categories of third parties:
- Payment Processors.
- Third party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products or services we provide to you.
SECTION 12 - HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any order placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Review our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site). Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SECTION 13 - BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work ] .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: [ https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads ] .
- Google: [ https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous ] .
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads] .
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: [ http://optout.aboutads.info/ ] .
SECTION 14 - PROPAGANDA MAIL (EMAIL MARKETING)
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may use email marketing service providers to manage and send you emails.
Shopify Email is the integrated email marketing system for Shopify stores. It is mostly used to send newsletters to customers who sign up for your mailing list in a great way to inform them about new products and upcoming offers.
You can use Shopify Email to create email marketing campaigns and send them from Shopify.
For more information, visit:
https://help.shopify.com/es/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/shopify-email/data-privacy-legal-compliance ] .
SECTION 15 - SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) or sixteen (16) has provided us with personal information, please contact us with sufficient details to allow us to delete that information.
Your request to us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Please describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested information if we are unable to:
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request.
- And confirm that the personal information relates to you.
Do not sell my Personal Information
As mentioned above, We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Please note that any opt-out options are specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt-out in each browser you use.
SECTION 16 - DO NOT FOLLOW
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SECTION 17 - YOUR RIGHTS
If applicable, if you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
Additionally, if applicable, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
SECTION 18 - MOBILE DEVICES
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of using information about the applications you use to show you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of interest-based ads” or “Opt out of ad personalization” on Android devices.
- "Limit ad tracking" on iOS devices.
You can also stop the collection of location information from your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
SECTION 19 - DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECTION 20 - CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis to process your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may request your parent's consent before collecting and using that information.
Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that removal may not be permitted or required by law in certain circumstances.
SECTION 21 - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
SECTION 23 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- By visiting this page on our website: https://floverspr.com/pages/contacto .
- By phone number: +1 (787) 979-1117 , +1 (787) 979-1118 , +1 (787) 938-6942 , +1 (939) 845-7575 .
Last review: Friday, October 27, 2023.
Delivery service to homes, hotels and offices on the same day in the afternoons from Monday to Saturday from 1PM to 4PM and Sundays from 10:30AM to 12PM. Click here to see the map of municipalities where we currently deliver.
Free Pickups at our facilities in San Juan and Patillas. Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM and Sundays from 9AM to 3PM.